Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hijacking This Blog

Hi Everyone,

This blog was originally meant to be written while Lynn and I were traveling. If you ever travel, you will discover just how difficult it is to keep up on writing about your travel experiences while you are in the middle of them. Also, when you have a choice to hang out with people in your hostel at night or write a blog post, you almost always pick socializing.

Now that my 6 month journey is over, I figured I would hijack this blog to write about my experiences. I’m going to attempt to use this platform to share experiences, advice and overall stories from my adventures. I might even write a few posts about general 20-something life laughs, successes, failures and adventures that I’m currently having. Since life doesn’t have a compass, neither should this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment